Looking for leads on 18 Black 802a Screw at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VetteFish

Reaction score
Hi all, any leads appreciated. I ordered a truck in July and just now got my build date of Feb, meaning it won't arrive until March. I'd like to find something before then.

Looking to purchase a Black 18 screw 802A at MSRP. Located in CA but willing to ship or drive back from out of state (I know some dealers are weird about selling to CA for emissions).

Feel free to post or PM me. Thank you!

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ I got my 18 SCRew 802A from Penske Ford in La Mesa (San Diego) area at MSRP back in early September. They only sell at MSRP. Give them a shot let them know you are ready and see if they have anything or at least let them know you want to be kept updated. I dealt with a sales man by the name of Brian.

I got lucky that this one came available but they were no hassle and I drove down and was out of the dealer within 45 minutes no haggle.

Good Luck!

OP
OP
V

VetteFish

Reaction score
^ I got my 18 SCRew 802A from Penske Ford in La Mesa (San Diego) area at MSRP back in early September. They only sell at MSRP. Give them a shot let them know you are ready and see if they have anything or at least let them know you want to be kept updated. I dealt with a sales man by the name of Brian.

I got lucky that this one came available but they were no hassle and I drove down and was out of the dealer within 45 minutes no haggle.

Good Luck!

Thanks a lot!