Looking for LB 801A SCREW near MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scott_in_FL

Reaction score
Looking for a lightly optioned 801A crew cab at or very close to MSRP. Most I'm finding on dealer lots are hard loaded to the gills.

I really don't care about most of the other options. As for colors, I think I'm pretty set by now on lightning blue, but might consider others (except for white).

Starting to see these things pile up on lots. Hell, YouTube had about 15 new posts just yesterday alone from dealers with trucks. So, it looks like supply is starting to show up.

If you know of something, I'll shoot you a finders fee of a couple hundred bucks if I get the truck.

PM me if you know of something.

Thanks in advance,

Scott.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a lightly optioned 801A crew cab at or very close to MSRP. Most I'm finding on dealer lots are hard loaded to the gills.

I really don't care about most of the other options. As for colors, I think I'm pretty set by now on lightning blue, but might consider others (except for white).

Starting to see these things pile up on lots. Hell, YouTube had about 15 new posts just yesterday alone from dealers with trucks. So, it looks like supply is starting to show up.

If you know of something, I'll shoot you a finders fee of a couple hundred bucks if I get the truck.

Thanks in advance,

Scott.

Originally Posted by Scott_in_FL View Post
I suppose it depends on what value you associate with money. If you're swimming in it, then a $5k-$10k markup may not be important to you. That said, I own a law firm in South Florida and still would not pay that out just to drive it sooner.

Originally Posted by Scott_in_FL
With the Raptor, the ADM is based upon a fictional story that Ford dealers are pitching you. They want you to believe that these are limited production, that there are no more allocations, that there will be no 2018's, etc. It's all false, and it's intended to artificially inflate the market. If you think it is fair for dealers to disseminate misinformation, then this must be your first bbq."

I'm in the same boat. Would love to have a truck now, but not willing to pay ADM or compromise on what I want in the truck. 5 months will fly by before we know it (which is when I expect 2018's will start delivering).

What happened Scott? Why the change of heart? You seemed pretty principled just a few days ago! :biggrin:

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thanks in advance,

Scott.

Did you call on these ones? Always worth a call.

http://www.raptorfinder.com/?Active=on&Color=Lightning+Blue&Package=801A

OP
OP
S

Scott_in_FL

Reaction score
I've called quite a few, but will go through that list again and double check that I'm not missing anyone. Thank you.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Originally Posted by Scott_in_FL View Post
I suppose it depends on what value you associate with money. If you're swimming in it, then a $5k-$10k markup may not be important to you. That said, I own a law firm in South Florida and still would not pay that out just to drive it sooner.

With the Raptor, the ADM is based upon a fictional story that Ford dealers are pitching you. They want you to believe that these are limited production, that there are no more allocations, that there will be no 2018's, etc. It's all false, and it's intended to artificially inflate the market. If you think it is fair for dealers to disseminate misinformation, then this must be your first bbq."

I'm in the same boat. Would love to have a truck now, but not willing to pay ADM or compromise on what I want in the truck. 5 months will fly by before we know it (which is when I expect 2018's will start delivering).

What happened Scott? Why the change of heart? You seemed pretty principled just a few days ago! :biggrin:

No change of heart. I'm still not willing to pay $5k or $10k ADM. If I can get something very close to MSRP (i.e. within $500), then I may bite if it has what I'm looking for. Anything more than that and it's worth it for me to wait.

zizouandyuki

Reaction score
I've called quite a few, but will go through that list again and double check that I'm not missing anyone. Thank you.

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

No change of heart. I'm still not willing to pay $5k or $10k ADM. If I can get something very close to MSRP (i.e. within $500), then I may bite if it has what I'm looking for. Anything more than that and it's worth it for me to wait.

Are you looking for one that's already on the lot or are you willing to wait on a build?

OP
OP
S

Scott_in_FL

Reaction score
I don't mind waiting, but it looks like I may have found something. Thanks guys.

Last edited: