Looking for a GEN 2 in SoCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 3 Raptors I can do much better on they are just not CA emissions ready. I have sold 2 others so I know there is a work around...... Call me if interested 615-708-5425

So as others have posted - All Raptors have 50 state emissions.

Here's how you prove it... Go pop the hood on ANY 2017 Raptor and look on the underside of the hood to the left of the latch and you'll see a 3x3 white sticker with "CA" on it. :biggrin: Read the sticker... 50 state and calls out the CA emissions.

FWIW - CALI DMV doesn't care what on the window sticker. ONLY what's on that sticker under the hood.

Good Hunting.

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So as others have posted - All Raptors have 50 state emissions.

Here's how you prove it... Go pop the hood on ANY 2017 Raptor and look on the underside of the hood to the left of the latch and you'll see a 3x3 white sticker with "CA" on it. :biggrin: Read the sticker... 50 state and calls out the CA emissions.

FWIW - CALI DMV doesn't care what on the window sticker. ONLY what's on that sticker under the hood.

Good Hunting.

It would appear that some of the states that require CA emissions also require a certain code on the order sheet. CA does not require it, the sticker suffices, and all Raptors have that.
So all Raptors are okay in CA, but may not be in a few states that require CA emissions and the certain code on the order sheet.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It would appear that some of the states that require CA emissions also require a certain code on the order sheet. CA does not require it, the sticker suffices, and all Raptors have that.
So all Raptors are okay in CA, but may not be in a few states that require CA emissions and the certain code on the order sheet.

Correctamundo!