Looking for 2018 allocation MRSP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for a 2018 allocation that I can customize, live in socal but according to my research so far it doesn't seem that im going to be able to get one local. Looking for a dealer that I can order one through, feel free to email me

edit, looks like i have one, thanks

Last edited:

The DRis

Reaction score
Small chance of finding a Raptor in SoCal or any of the surrounding states at MSRP. I'm in SoCal and just ordered from Oklahoma. If you want her contact info, hit me up.

OP
OP
Skyline

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Small chance of finding a Raptor in SoCal or any of the surrounding states at MSRP. I'm in SoCal and just ordered from Oklahoma. If you want her contact info, hit me up.
Yeah I don't have any issue getting it shipped here, did you contact Donna? If so I sent her an email and a awaiting a response, if not please do send some info. Did you get to pick and choose all your options?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The DRis

Reaction score
Yeah I don't have any issue getting it shipped here, did you contact Donna? If so I sent her an email and a awaiting a response, if not please do send some info. Did you get to pick and choose all your options?

Yes it was Donna. Real nice lady. I got to build it exactly to my specs.

OP
OP
Skyline

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes it was Donna. Real nice lady. I got to build it exactly to my specs.
Awesome, did u get any estimate on time frame. I'm not in a rush but just out of curiosity.

The DRis

Reaction score
Awesome, did u get any estimate on time frame. I'm not in a rush but just out of curiosity.

She said possibly December. But she has no way of actually knowing. Plus I ordered CF and BL, both of which I'm hearing are causing delays.

OP
OP
Skyline

Skyline

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She said possibly December. But she has no way of actually knowing. Plus I ordered CF and BL, both of which I'm hearing are causing delays.
Yep I've been hearing the same, going to go with the cf package but hold off on the bl in favor of some fuels or methods. Well congratulations on the order and I hope to join the club soon enough.