Loaded Blue Raptor Screw MSRP Deal in SW PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1FTFW1RG7HFC32747 is the VIN. Great dealer. ETA end of this month. Bought one there today. No high dealer processing fees. PM for contact information or Google VIN and cold call.

Last edited:

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1FTFW1RG7HFC32747 is the VIN. Great dealer. ETA end of this month. Bought one there today. No high dealer processing fees. PM for contact information or Google VIN and cold call.
Did you buy the silver one?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you buy the silver one?

Yes I did. I first called on the AG one, but took too long to decide. Then pulled the trigger on the silver one which worked out better for me.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. I got the ag and i saw the silver when i picked it up Friday. It looked awesome.

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats. I got the ag and i saw the silver when i picked it up Friday. It looked awesome.

Seems like it worked out for both of us! Congrats on yours.

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Blue Screw was not due until end of month, but came early and on the lot. Probably won't last long since loaded imcluding CF + BL at MSRP.

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Arrived sometime after noon Sat when I left dealer and this morning. Wonder how long it lasts?

Attachments

• IMG_15491.jpg
    IMG_15491.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 67
OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gone. Here is what I was told this am. It was ordered for one of their customers even though it was not entered as a customer order. The buyer originally decided to back out, but then the sales person sent pictures and he decided to take it. I was also told that in the future they plan to only sell to customers in PA or a state that touches PA. Apparently they have had issues before with long-distance sales. When I bought mine there they also advised they would only sell to individuals not companies to prevent dealer re-sale.