Limited Production - No 2018 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, new here and future Raptor owner. Went online and saw that our local dealerships had some 2017 Raptor's available but of course with markup. 1 dealer was 10k over, and the other was 15k. Decided to just go see them in person, when I got there was helped by the internet sales guy who just from what I can tell, and hopefully wrong gave me insight on why the markups. He proceeded to tell me that the 2017 model is a limited item and that's why the markup is in place, and their wouldn't be a 2018 model as Ford is skipping model years?!?!?!?! He also told me the 2017 models had WIFI built in already as we had discussed the latest announcements of the 2018 F150's. At that point I had enough and just couldn't bear anymore false information. Thanked him for his time and left.

So is this guy right or just full of crap?!?!?! I really doubt Ford would put all this into just one model year, would they?

***forgot one last piece, he said his sales manager advised him that production for the Raptor would end in March 2017*** WTF?!?!?!?!

Thanks in advance![

He's full of it, like everyone stated, I have a buddy working at a local dealer, I asked him what its selling for, Internet price--65,764, go there in person, they put 5,000 0n top of internet price. I told him that's bull, when internet states a price, (ANSWER) not worried it will sell, people want it now, not later.

Myfx4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer I got 14 from is selling them 15k over in Baton Rouge, big dealer in Houston is asking the same.... think I am good for now....$81495 is ridiculous

jusdach

Reaction score
Dealership was McCombs Ford West here in San Antonio, TX. They were also the ones to markup to 15k.

Awesome fellas, thank you for that, really put me at ease that I won't miss out and to just sit tight.

If you haven't already pulled the trigger, go to Bluebonnet Ford in New Braufels and work with Bill Turner. Currently at $2,500 markup and Bill won't feed you BS like this.

Derrick

Reaction score
Same here in Canada trying to get a 17 but marked up $20,000 above sticker, not alot of them left so seeing when i can order a 18 probably have to wait until the fall. Then watch any left over 17's drop like a brick more like sooner then later.
My 2012 is worth some good money right now with low mileage that's why i want to trade for new one. Just a waiting game right now.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Same here in Canada trying to get a 17 but marked up $20,000 above sticker, not alot of them left so seeing when i can order a 18 probably have to wait until the fall. Then watch any left over 17's drop like a brick more like sooner then later.
My 2012 is worth some good money right now with low mileage that's why i want to trade for new one. Just a waiting game right now.

5/15 is when the order banks open for the 2018's. Job-1 7/17.

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, new here and future Raptor owner. Went online and saw that our local dealerships had some 2017 Raptor's available but of course with markup. 1 dealer was 10k over, and the other was 15k. Decided to just go see them in person, when I got there was helped by the internet sales guy who just from what I can tell, and hopefully wrong gave me insight on why the markups. He proceeded to tell me that the 2017 model is a limited item and that's why the markup is in place, and their wouldn't be a 2018 model as Ford is skipping model years?!?!?!?! He also told me the 2017 models had WIFI built in already as we had discussed the latest announcements of the 2018 F150's. At that point I had enough and just couldn't bear anymore false information. Thanked him for his time and left.

So is this guy right or just full of crap?!?!?! I really doubt Ford would put all this into just one model year, would they?

***forgot one last piece, he said his sales manager advised him that production for the Raptor would end in March 2017*** WTF?!?!?!?!

Thanks in advance!

Wow. Well, if you're in San Antonio, Mac Haik was going to sell me one at MSRP. They had 12 at the time, and the sales manager approved 3 for MSRP. Not sure if they still will at this point, but give them a shot. I ended up getting one, to be delivered 5/15, from a dealer closer to me in Dallas at MSRP. Good luck! The deals are out there. You just have to do your leg work, and be willing to walk away. I always kill them with kindness, but assertiveness. : )

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Donley Ford in Ashland OH is selling MSRP. I got mine there, steered another forum member there, he too got MSRP. My salesman, John, called me yesterday to thank me for the business, and he told me he has an AG enroute if I know anyone else interested in MSRP deal. Again, call Donley Ford in Ashland OH and ask for John. He is a young dude, and very very easy to deal with.