Limited Production - No 2018 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daoliva

Reaction score
Hi all, new here and future Raptor owner. Went online and saw that our local dealerships had some 2017 Raptor's available but of course with markup. 1 dealer was 10k over, and the other was 15k. Decided to just go see them in person, when I got there was helped by the internet sales guy who just from what I can tell, and hopefully wrong gave me insight on why the markups. He proceeded to tell me that the 2017 model is a limited item and that's why the markup is in place, and their wouldn't be a 2018 model as Ford is skipping model years?!?!?!?! He also told me the 2017 models had WIFI built in already as we had discussed the latest announcements of the 2018 F150's. At that point I had enough and just couldn't bear anymore false information. Thanked him for his time and left.

So is this guy right or just full of crap?!?!?! I really doubt Ford would put all this into just one model year, would they?

***forgot one last piece, he said his sales manager advised him that production for the Raptor would end in March 2017*** WTF?!?!?!?!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

daoliva

Reaction score
Thanks fellas, that's what I was hoping for, definitely won't be visiting that dealership when it's time.

OP
OP
D

daoliva

Reaction score
Dealership was McCombs Ford West here in San Antonio, TX. They were also the ones to markup to 15k.

Awesome fellas, thank you for that, really put me at ease that I won't miss out and to just sit tight.