Lighting Blue- How hard to keep clean/ maintain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jkfuel

Reaction score
Looking at locking in a 2018 allocation. Debating between the Lighting Blue and White. For you guys that own one, how hard is it to keep clean? Does dirt/ dust hide well? I've had two previous trucks which were black and grey and they were a pain to deal with!

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
depends on if your a fanatic.. i have ingot silver and im a crazy person if my truck is dirty. silver is going to be your best bet if the truck is outside or you dont have the hour a week to spend on it, bottom line.

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The brighter colors always hide best. I agree silver hides very well, since my last vehicle was silver. However, I have the lightning blue and it's great as well. Im also fanatical, but put on 2 coats is cquarts and it's always spotless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can clean mine one day and the dust clings to it like no other the next day. I love my color though. I have to get it coated still.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have magnetic and love it. But my suggestion is get the blue and get it dirty it's more fun that way:biggrin:

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If they would offer White Platinum Tricoat Metallic like my 2013 and 2015 Platinum had I would be all over that, but since they don't Lightning Blue was my top choice. Everywhere I go people compliment me on the Blue. I park mine in the driveway and it hasn't been that bad to take care of, I am waiting to get it ceramic coated so it's protected.