License plate ideas...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
went with, "nucle4r" for my legacy plates. since I enjoy playing with isotopes. my wifes beemer license plate frame says," protected by a ford raptor"... that gets more attention than the raptor.:/

Scubasigguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DINOFUN was available this morning.

I went a different direction with SCBADVR which hasn't been available for years.I also ordered 28NBYND (the idea for this one was presented here in another thread), because Buzz is my son's favorite character. I haven't decided which will go on the Raptor yet, but I'll probably just let my son decide.

theBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GEN2RAP
RAPTOR2
ECORAPT
R4PTOR
Available in Texas

My plates are my initials. Have been on 2 F-250's, a Jeep Rubicon, and my 2014 raptor. Amazing how many people are thrown off by a 3 digit license plate. Have been asked many times "Is that your license plate?"

Last edited:

4BIRDDOGS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I go for the most difficult to remember number or number letter combination.
Not giving DMV an extra penny of my money.
Don't want to tempt any busy buddy with nothing better to do than call in an easy to remember tag#.
Besides I can buy some beer with the savings....

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went ahead and got SVT4X4 - I like it because to most people it blends in and they don't think anything of it and for those that know its the first off road vehicle SVT produced!