GEN 2 Legit usage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We recently had the chance to hit Windrock Off Road in Tennessee to see if the Raptor has the ability to handle anything other than high speed desert running. Shenanigans ensued! Check out the article here.

A Raptor's Purpose: Are Raptors Any Good In The Rocks?
0c843a67ce208872c5ca603019094d7c.jpg

Famous last words, "if you hit it faster it will smooth out some!"

D

Deleted member 12951

Is that an optical illusion or is the back of that GEN2 bed dented?

2017-03-21_21-04-28.jpg

Hopscotch

Reaction score
That looks like a cool adventure. I'm moving to Ohio at the end of the month, I'll have to join you sometime.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that an optical illusion or is the back of that GEN2 bed dented?

Nope, it's dented. That's my truck. One week after I got it a windstorm came through and a dead pine tree fell on it in my driveway, took two months for parts to come in. I have been logging a little on the empty lot next door since.

OP
OP
mmaterni

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks like a cool adventure. I'm moving to Ohio at the end of the month, I'll have to join you sometime.

Texas to Oh huh? Most people are heading the opposite way. Lol. Shoot me a message when you get in state. Your going to get here just in time for the Airborne in Ohio event at Phoenix Off Road Park in Stubenville Oh. Might be a chance for you to show off those TX driving skills!

Hopscotch

Reaction score
Texas to Oh huh? Most people are heading the opposite way. Lol. Shoot me a message when you get in state. Your going to get here just in time for the Airborne in Ohio event at Phoenix Off Road Park in Stubenville Oh. Might be a chance for you to show off those TX driving skills!

I'm looking forward to that event. Still buzzing off of TRR. I'll be living up in the NW corner, kinda Toledo area.

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've taken it offroad on way rockier trails than photographed in that article.

No hiccups at all, it is just annoying getting thrown around at 3mph, and it gets boring.