GEN 2 leer cap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered a 55o leer cap. First one came in damaged. So they sent another. Before I can get there to get it, Leer called dealer and said the box on 150 and Raptor is enough different that it may not fit. Guess we will set it on and see how bad it is

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered a 55o leer cap. First one came in damaged. So they sent another. Before I can get there to get it, Leer called dealer and said the box on 150 and Raptor is enough different that it may not fit. Guess we will set it on and see how bad it is

I doubt it's any different in ways that would affect the fit of a cap. Should just be the bedsides, flares etc..

OP
OP
D

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is a box taper issue, supposedly, and a depth issue to fenders. Going to try it and see

OP
OP
D

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Put the 550 Leer on this morning. Fit good. No problem.. I got the key fob option. You get a separate key fob for the cap. Sometime they will get it tied into the truck fob I would think. Looks good. Works good. Lock cap with key, and leave locked. The remote will unlock the cap. It stays locked so cap is always locked, and fob unlocks for opening

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Put the 550 Leer on this morning. Fit good. No problem.. I got the key fob option. You get a separate key fob for the cap. Sometime they will get it tied into the truck fob I would think. Looks good. Works good. Lock cap with key, and leave locked. The remote will unlock the cap. It stays locked so cap is always locked, and fob unlocks for opening

Pop n lock make an option to tie into the oe key fob on the leer caps.