GEN 2 Lee358's Gen2 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took delivery last night! The truck is amazing! The motor feels great and the suspension soaks up every little northern NJ pothole. I didn't really find any problems with the truck yet, I'm sure things will pop up over time. The truck did sit on ramp 59 for two months and had 90 miles put on it from FORD.

Attachments

• Raptor Town Hall.jpg
    Raptor Town Hall.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 131

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Took delivery last night! The truck is amazing! The motor feels great and the suspension soaks up every little northern NJ pothole. I didn't really find any problems with the truck yet, I'm sure things will pop up over time. The truck did sit on ramp 59 for two months and had 90 miles put on it from FORD.

hey, 2 months at ramp59 is guaranteed to have been more movement than a single drive down the garden state parkway :p

H*ly $hite, I’ve never seen so many tolls, toll booths and backups.

I just got mine last night too.

OP
OP
L

Lee358

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey, 2 months at ramp59 is guaranteed to have been more movement than a single drive down the garden state parkway :p

H*ly $hite, I’ve never seen so many tolls, toll booths and backups.

I just got mine last night too.

Lol, it will have its first drive on the parkway this Monday.