GEN 2 Leasing an 18 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwvdds02

Reaction score
Has anyone ever leased a Raptor? I was told by a local dealer that you couldn't lease one. Then today I spoke to a dealer out of state, and he brought it up. I know the payment would be less than buying it. And I am currently leasing an F150, so miles aren't an issue. What do you guys see as a potential issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've never heard of anyone leasing a raptor. but i would have considered it if it was an option.

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever leased a Raptor? I was told by a local dealer that you couldn't lease one. Then today I spoke to a dealer out of state, and he brought it up. I know the payment would be less than buying it. And I am currently leasing an F150, so miles aren't an issue. What do you guys see as a potential issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hmmmm. i guess if u didn't customize cut it up or beat it up to bad not a bad option. read that lease agreement or get a lawyer to if u plan on taking the raptor off pavement.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leasing is usually used to incentivize the movement of high volume models (like F150) and rarely an option on specialty vehicles, thus maintaining the exclusivity factor.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Leasing these is the absolute best way to go right now. You will have a limited length of ownership and maintain warranty. Warranty is a necessity on these ecoboost engines. This will satisfy you until the new engine is ready. Then, you should BUY that one. Doing so will mean that you don't take the massive depreciation hit... much like the 5.4 Raptors did when the 6.2 engine became available in them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts