Lead Foot Grey Haters ONLY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The only thing I don't like about the Lead Foot is that I see about 3 different Raptors on a regular basis driving around my community....all of them, including mine are Lead Foot....other than that I think the color is awesome...just wish I was the only one in my area that thought it was awesome!

Don't worry. It's a 2018 only color so once the 2019s come out, you'll see more blue ones!

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone have any pics of a lead foot with color matched flares?
Pretty sure there is one in the vorsteiner wheels post if you can find it. Maybe try a search. I think it was towards the end.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

does anyone have any pics of a lead foot with color matched flares?
Found one I was thinking of. There's another post with better pictures.0cb92d26a05a304d61f25515f62ab60d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Build date 8/17, picked up Monday, wheels/tires/tint/Baja Mod today. Title of thread is BS (click bait) - So far every person that has seen it's said they love the color.

love the color----what rims are those?

Dr.Aptor

Reaction score
Good Riddance.....

With a build start date of 7/26 I may have one of the last of the LeadFoot that goes out the door. I dont expect to receive it until October so cant image many behind me before they start making 2019s.