Lead Foot Grey/Gray Solved!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rhino5oh

Reaction score
I'm aware. Channeling my inner pedant in a sarcastic response based on some of the other threads.

lol I see, my bad.

Keeping on topic though....I was really excited to see this color, and while I like it, I wish it was lighter. If it was closer to Cement that Toyota offers I think that would be better. Looks Magnetic in the darker pic. Also, the colored fender flares and vents dont stand out as much since the colors are so close. I'm sure it will look better in person

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ Agree... The group/person responsible for selecting paint colors for the Raptor could have done a better job. Leadfoot may look better in person, but from the photos it's uninspiring and so close to Magnetic. Come on Ford do a color like Audi's Nardo Gray! That color would be amazing on the Raptor!

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i can tell you ingot would be on the end of most people list. However, i do agree that ford is to invested in silver.

ford has terrible silvers , even the ruby seems different than the 14. The only colour thats workig for me is black.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ford has terrible silvers , even the ruby seems different than the 14. The only colour thats workig for me is black.

I ordered Lead foot based on the 350 pic. If it looks a whole lot different in person I may not take delivery or just order another truck and sell it when the next one comes in.