GEN 2 Lawrence Gen 2 Photos Complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score
There seems to always be a talk about- when where how on lowrance set ups for the Gen2...

And to be honest i have not see a setup ive liked....

I had to be out of town this week so i gave it to a good local customs shop to complete while i was gone. I know they do clean work but it may sting a bit...

$400 bucks they did a great job. Been calling SDHQ for 7 months when same response were getting to it.... then they offered to build me a mount for like 900 bucks yeah no gracias.

Mount is solid clean and great looking!

DM me you SD locals and ill tell you where.

***For 5 min i tried everything to get the photos to flip. sorry enjoy

IMG_2717 2.jpg

IMG_2718.jpg

IMG_2723.jpg

IMG_2722.jpg

Last edited:

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't get it... A fish finder in a truck?

If you want to travel down Baja, most files are Lowrance, and you can buy SD cards for them with mapping and routes...If you want to see the complete SCORE race courses they are also on SD cards for Lowrance and I believe several Raptor expeditions use Lowrance...

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you want to travel down Baja, most files are Lowrance, and you can buy SD cards for them with mapping and routes...If you want to see the complete SCORE race courses they are also on SD cards for Lowrance and I believe several Raptor expeditions use Lowrance...

You can also use an app like leadnav

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I've heard very good reviews on Leadnav, but I'm an Android guy and unless they have come out with a version for Android I'm kind of stuck...
I could buy an Ipad, but then I've got all these cross platform issues...The Ipad has to be much lighter meaning easier to mount...

OP
OP
KentSD

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

Love LeadNav and I use it it’s great- but for how much I need actual GPS and coordinates etc. I need the lowrance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts