Late November build shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fijidaniel

Reaction score
Well didn't want to hijack the October build thread with a November status update since those guys been waiting a lot longer than me. I never received any real in depth info in regards to whether or not it was in the retrofit category or not, nor where the truck was located.

My build was November 21st. Last week Ford Service FB said awaiting shipment, today they said it had shipped with a tentative ETA of 12/22. Time will tell, but hopefully a good sign to getting these backlog of trucks outta Detroit!

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Build date: 11/26
In shipment
ETA: TBD

Ruby Red Screw, 802A, tech, Beadlocks, spray liner, graphics, dual panels.

Ford performance said it was in shipment to my dealer. Last ETA I had was 12/17. Maybe I'll get it before christmas.

raptorcat

Reaction score
Build date: 11/22
ETA: 12/23
Destination: Georgetown, TX

Avalanche Screw with 802A package

Dealer and Ford performance both confirmed this. Hoping to get it before christmas.

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who knows the internal thinking of Ford with regards to shipping but it sounds maybe if it's not random how they determine which trucks ship and which don't may depend on final destination. Mine was an 11-29 build but shipped out last week perhaps because of how far it had to travel? Just throwing theories out there. Who knows

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who knows the internal thinking of Ford with regards to shipping but it sounds maybe if it's not random how they determine which trucks ship and which don't may depend on final destination. Mine was an 11-29 build but shipped out last week perhaps because of how far it had to travel? Just throwing theories out there. Who knows

Who knows? Ford and ... Well I think that may be it.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Build 11/18. Ford rep says no hold for retrofit but truck is in storage until trucks are heading to Alabama. Still promising a 2016 delivery.