Kick in the teeth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bowhunter

Reaction score
Really? This came in mail yesterday. Order has been sitting in order bank for over two months with no action. F!

Attachments

• IMG_0181.jpg
    IMG_0181.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 262

VegasG17

Reaction score
Makes me wonder, why would Ford spend marketing dollars on a vehicle so high in demand and backlogged?

According to dealers they're rare as hens teeth, doesn't seem like there would be a need to promote them more?

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Makes me wonder, why would Ford spend marketing dollars on a vehicle so high in demand and backlogged?

According to dealers they're rare as hens teeth, doesn't seem like there would be a need to promote them more?

Keep the demand up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Also to help drive traffic to the showroom to help sell other products.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the survey on how I liked the new truck a month before I got the truck. It had expired before I got truck so never did fill one out