KBB Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carholic

Reaction score
I loved it. I would like to try that route one time. Imagine if there is actually a legal off-road route that one can take from one town to another that actually saves time over the freeway. That would be a great reason to buy a Raptor! Anywhere I can find such info on the web? Maybe around the Los Angeles area?

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
I loved it. I would like to try that route one time. Imagine if there is actually a legal off-road route that one can take from one town to another that actually saves time over the freeway. That would be a great reason to buy a Raptor! Anywhere I can find such info on the web? Maybe around the Los Angeles area?

Good luck lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Like the party saying, We are at the same party but the raptor has a drink, nice hat and surrounded by hot women while I am at the same party but at the copier with the nice girl from accounting in my Titan (or any other truck). LOL.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really liked this review. Often times I see reviews of offroad production vehicles and there is just a little too much drinking of the koolaid. They just swoon over how "capable" it is neglecting the fact that most every other non-offroad vehicle in that class can do 95-100% of the stuff they're doing during their review. This review had a better setup and they definitely helped differentiate the Raptor from the pack without being over the top.

Ashton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the best Raptor review on YouTube. Hands down. And the best part is now I own that truck.