Just screwin around

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was at my buddies house last weekend and he is building a pond, but for now its just an empty mud/ dirt pit. Opportunity was calling so i had to answer..

https://youtu.be/uSrT1eZL0tw
Looks like fun! A word of caution though. Doghnuts on any dry areas had the gen 1 power steering systems throwing fits. Not sure how well the electric system will be up to the task but something to be aware of. Glad you had a chance to get it dirty and make sure you rub it in your friends face that oh yeah she is not stuck!

Famous last words, "if you hit it faster it will smooth out some!"

OP
OP
ChevyChad

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up with the power steering. Have not heard of this issue with the gen 2 yet, but I gotta test everything out while the warranty is still in effect for that reason ;)

What you can't see in the video is that on the far side over there where he thought I might get stuck is a pretty sizeable ditch. The rap took it all in stride tho. I didnt even have it in 4WD lol

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Quick question, is it by design that the headlights flicker the whole time (doesn't appear to be an optical illusion)?

If so, what is the purpose of this design?

Thanks

David

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Quick question, is it by design that the headlights flicker the whole time (doesn't appear to be an optical illusion)?

I think it has to do with the headlights. The LED actually has a blink / flash rate and the camera can pick it up where our eyes normally don't. As per usual just a guess I'm a dummy so take it with a grain of salt lol

aaron's got it

Last edited:

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it has to do with the headlights. The LED actually has a blink / flash rate and the camera can pick it up where our eyes normally don't. As per usual just a guess I'm a dummy so take it with a grain of salt lol

aaron's got it

Your explanation corroborated with @Aaron 's certainly makes sense.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Your explanation corroborated with @Aaron 's certainly makes sense.

yall-mafuckers-need-science.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Was at my buddies house last weekend and he is building a pond, but for now its just an empty mud/ dirt pit. Opportunity was calling so i had to answer..

https://youtu.be/uSrT1eZL0tw

OF Freakin’ COURSE you did. :biggrin:

Great to see someone enjoying the new Rap.