Is it just me? or Does anyone think the Brakes suck..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brakes are the weakest link on this truck for sure in my opinion. I am very happy with almost everything else. I'd be very interested in the kit from Freedom...would love to hear from anyone that has done this for some first hand feedback on just how much of an improvement it makes.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brakes are the weakest link on this truck for sure in my opinion. I am very happy with almost everything else. I'd be very interested in the kit from Freedom...would love to hear from anyone that has done this for some first hand feedback on just how much of an improvement it makes.
I have the R1 Concepts brakes from freedom. They are absolutely an improvement over stock.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a President's day sale promo code that I am extending through Wednesday at midnight for the package listed in the link that @Rick@FreedomMotorsports posted.It saves you 20% off the price listed using promo code PREZ20 during checkout. That package brings an end to brake fade, dust, etc and the rotors are warrantied for life against cracking, warping, etc.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you by chance have a military discount?

While I do offer military discounts, my current 20% discount is as low as I can take it at the moment. That is the lowest discount of the year and only comes around about 3 times a year. The next 20% discounts will be Memorial Day and Labor Day