July Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilligan

Reaction score
I doubt a successfully submitted order from July wouldn't have been built by now. It would probably be sitting in a holding lot, but it would definitely be built by now.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
I ordered mine in late July and has a build date week of 1/23 and an eta to dealer of 2/25

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Just had mine pulled 3wks ago, July 28th order, Jan 9 build date. Which is next week finally.

BTW, dealer number 1 for allocation.

J.Bodolay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt a successfully submitted order from July wouldn't have been built by now. It would probably be sitting in a holding lot, but it would definitely be built by now.

July Order
I am the Dealer's 1st Allocation
15 Oct 16 Build
Ramp 59 with no Release date.
(Dealer's 2nd allocation has already been built/released/delivered)

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 26JUL16 - built 21OCT16. My truck went straight to Ramp 59 the day after it was built and never left. No trips to Roush, no indicators of any sort of "retrofitter" - nothing - just sat at Ramp 59 until released on 20DEC. Still waiting...

RaeGun

Reaction score
I ordered in July and for nearly 5 months languished in "clean unscheduled" hell!

My order was finally assigned a VIN and build date of Jan 9 just about 2 weeks ago almost immediately after deleting the forged alum wheels from my order (removed CF package much earlier).

Have your dealer call his regional Ford Rep if they've not done so already to find out what's up.

It is looking like production will ramp up considerably after the holiday so I suspect it won't be much longer.