Jeep owners be like

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Imitating Raptor owners, amiright?

hey, @Aaron told me those parking stoppers were mini-posing stands for us at Starbucks, so I just figured that was true everywhere.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll own it... I'm one of those almost exclusively pavement-bound Raptor owners. Except for when:

I make my own exit off the highway due to a traffic jam, or I hop a curb to go around a stalled car, or I don't slow down for the rough railroad tracks/intersections, or... there are all sorts of great uses for the Raptor's capabilities other than the traditional ones

FWIW, I have an off-road beater for when I want to go bombing around not giving a damn about the paint, etc... no reason to tear up a high dollar truck when I have a low dollar truck that'll do the job

kenb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am one of those too. The main reason I don't like to go off road is pretty simple for me. Someone will have to wash it. I am 65 years old and washing that thing is like washing a house. And I won't let anyone else touch it.

RaptArAz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did somebody say Jan Juan?

giphy.gif

You know, seeing as it is still a truck and all, it can still do other truck things besides 'driving off-road' (or baja'ing for you Gen 2 homies since Gen 1 lacks that operational mode).

Examples include: Going to Starbucks in the AM (or PM if you're living life on the edge), mode of transport to a destination of your choosing, hauling things in your bed, hauling things behind your bed, and providing you with an overall sense of feeling macho despite being relegated to on-road traffic laws.