IT'S Official TRX coming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raminator08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s a huge success to people who are willing to pay 70grand for a truck that they will rarely if ever take off road or abuse in any way. The only way it is a home run is to an reenergized economy with new America first policies. I find it funny that the head of ford got canned in a sex #metoo scandal. The gen 2 is just not a spectacular truck except for the street. When my old gen 1 dies I don’t know what I’ll do but unless ford steps up the v8 and ends this smaller displacement twin turbo crap then I probably will try and figure out how to rebuild a ford boss 6.2 liter unless of course they drop the 7 liter in a gen 2

From first impressions, I didn't the gen 2 would be that amazing but after spending some quality time with it, it's tougher than you think and the ecoboost does its job. I suggest you call up Raptor Assault as they have extensive experience with multiple gen 1 and now gen 2 Raptors in their program. They speak very highly of the new Raptor and say it is much more capable off road than the old one

Y’all are the ones in love with a high boosted little itty bitty 3.5 liters of v6 power. Not me I hVe 6.2 liters but yes I almost bought a lariat superduty but couldn’t do it after I had my shocks rebuilt and new tires installed.

Remember it’s not easy being itty bitty, might as well smile— life goes on for an itty bitty while — Alan Jackson

I came from a lifted 6.7 brodozer that would stomped all over your little 6.2 anywhere and would have done it while towing our tractor. I do miss the size and power of my super duty and would have kept it if I didn't need to downsize but the new Raptor has grown on me. The ecoboost is no joke. You won't be able to fully appreciate it from just a test drive.

OP
OP
1BAD454SS

1BAD454SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
7. When

In a recent presentation FCA said that the TRX would be produced "by 2022," but industry observers expect the truck to land well before that point in time, most likely in early to mid 2020 as a 2021 model. This means we're likely to see the production version debut in the metal late in 2019, perhaps at the LA Auto Show, or early in 2020 after the new Ram Heavy Duty debuts at the 2019 Detroit auto show.

Take this timing with a little grain of locally sourced salt, but not too much salt: Ram can't afford to wait longer than 2020 to start selling these, given the fact that the concept debuted in 2016 on a previous-gen model.

Read more: 2021 Ram Rebel TRX: 7 things to know about Ram's Hellcat-powered Raptor-fighter

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So was it a home run or a mistake??? Are you really that dumb, or just trying to get a response.

It's already a huge success. Because Dodge may or may not produce a competitive truck in 4 years, (repeat.... In 4 years!), will not change that.

I used to think you were just a troll. But now I'm thinking you are just not that smart.

Careful now. If I'm not that smart, and I've been able to make you look so intellectually challenged SO many times, what would that say about you?

Being a financial success (in the presence of no competition) and being a strategic mistake are not mutually exclusive.

:specialed:

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Careful now. If I'm not that smart, and I've been able to make you look so intellectually challenged SO many times, what would that say about you?

Being a financial success (in the presence of no competition) and being a strategic mistake are not mutually exclusive.

:specialed:

Ok. Mr smarty.

Get out your calculator.

Estimate 100,000 G2 raptors sold then times that by a conservative $10,000 profit per vehicle.

You are right! It was a colossal stategic mistake by Ford!!! (But they made a billion bucks so it's all ok)

It's pretty obvious you didn't go to business school

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok. Mr smarty.

Get out your calculator.

Estimate 100,000 G2 raptors sold then times that by a conservative $10,000 profit per vehicle.

You are right! It was a colossal stategic mistake by Ford!!! (But they made a billion bucks so it's all ok)

It's pretty obvious you didn't go to business school

You need a calculator for basic math? :ROFLJest:

More importantly, you seem to have missed a course in basic logic somewhere in your travels of the backwoods university system you no doubt gradumacated from.

Here, I'll help...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_exclusivity

As you know, I am always willing to stoop down and help those who are less gifted.

:win:

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You need a calculator for basic math? :ROFLJest:

More importantly, you seem to have missed a course in basic logic somewhere in your travels of the backwoods university system you no doubt gradumacated from.

Here, I'll help...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_exclusivity

As you know, I am always willing to stoop down and help those who are less gifted.

:win:

Thats your comeback??? Really???

I dont know why but for some reason, I expected more.

Guess I shouldnt have