It's Official, 2018 Without The Applique Are Stamped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flzrider

Reaction score
Here is my 802A appliqué deleted tailgate on my fresh off the convoy silver SCAB.

I like it! I was worried about the F150 stamping but the more I see it, the more I like it. Just wish I can find a picture of an Oxford White with the delete.

WPC

Reaction score
2017 Painted tailgate emblem

I have the non applique tailgate on my AG 2017, removed the Ford emblem, took it apart and painted it to better match the fender flares and existing tailgate emblems

Attachments

• tailgate pic.JPG
    tailgate pic.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 114
  • tailgate pic2.JPG
    tailgate pic2.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not trying to diss the 2018, as you have things I wish I had: secure idle standard, better sound system..

But that tailgate stamp is atrocious. There is no symmetry there and it seems to be done as a #metoo by going the cheap route of a stamp instead of adding the badge.

RaptX4

Reaction score
Here's my one of kind tailgate. She's very rare, only made one year in that color, she is the short cab, and no ***** stamp ever!!!

This is the exact tailgate configuration shown for the 2018 non applique in the Ford Build and Price app. The Delete Applique option on the 802A package didn't provide an updated 2018 version with the F150 stamp. I sent my salesperson a screen shot of both versions and I was assured the delete applique would generate the 2017 version... He obviously didn't know. My SCREW Magnetic gets built on Thursday - apparently with the stamp.