It's about time! picking up today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer texted and said, come and get it! Let you all know later once I see it. owner of dealer said no scratches, he's checking mileage and hope all is good!

Attachments

• IMG_1818.jpg
    IMG_1818.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1819.jpg
    IMG_1819.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 121
OP
OP
W

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks. He just told me 123 miles, no letter from Ford. guess i didn't make the mileage cutoff. but man, a lot of miles. asked him to check balance before i get there, otherwise he said it looks perfect.

waiting for local credit union to cut check for balance of loan, 60 mo @ 1.79%. dealers best was 2.29% from chase or BofA, not happy he couldn't match or even do 1.99% but taken care of either way.

More to come.

OP
OP
W

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Wassy, Congrats on the new delivery.

Thanks bud. Long road to get here. Let's hope all is well at delivery and beyond.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

By the way, build date was 11/27. Released December 20.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Congrats! The palm trees in the background look great! Much nicer taking delivery in that climate rather than the wonderful Northeast where we're taking delivery in the snow, ice and rain! LOL!!

OP
OP
W

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At dinner with the wife. Quick and skinny - definitely a big improvement on the interior, avalanche is much much nicer in person and the right light. Pictures don't do it justice.

Drives nice. Small bump at lower speeds, might need flat spots to round out a few days. No rust that I can see underneath. Car was mint, not a mark.

I'll need a few days to analyze tranny, and everything else.

One thing that I threw me was making a turn out of neighborhood tonight and when I looked right as I turned the wheel right, there is no corner lighting. Or maybe mine are busted. Lol. Was very dark indeed. The side mirror spots can only be used at a standstill. And I have yet to find auto seat memory where it slides back to get out and forwards once your in and door closed.