GEN 2 Invoice pricing on loaded G2 video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmac

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I don't know if this is a repost but I found a video on invoice pricing for our raptors. Skip to 7:45 on the video to see the raptor details. Sorry if it's been posted already! Interesting stuff either way tho.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SPQEa-WnZoA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know.

Here's the breakdown.

Attachments

• Raptor Pricing.JPG
    Raptor Pricing.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 251

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So at msrp dealer makes 10%. Service department pays its own way. Parts department pays its own way. So that 10% goes to sales department.

shoalbandit

Reaction score
So at msrp dealer makes 10%. Service department pays its own way. Parts department pays its own way. So that 10% goes to sales department.

Typical 20% goes to salesman, rest to sales manager, dealership, owner, and then don't forget a dealers doc fee on top of that, that's just straight profit as well.

OP
OP
Azholley

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Typical 20% goes to salesman, rest to sales manager, dealership, owner, and then don't forget a dealers doc fee on top of that, that's just straight profit as well.

That moment you realize how much money you've made your sales men..

raw.gif

vr4henry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's funny how hard an invoice deal was to find, even with those margins. (I had a VIP allocation, really just luck -- old roommate knows a guy kind of thing)

And I had to contact probably 10 different dealers in NorCal before I found one that was willing to order it @ invoice. Not even UNDER invoice, just invoice. Sunnyvale Ford literally told me they didn't care if I had my own allocation -- only MSRP. 15k over if I didn't. I'll drive the extra 6 mins to make sure you don't get my service work. Thanks.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So here's a question. How much should the dealer make? Invoice? $1,000 over? They're running a business with expenses just like everyone else. Should they not try to maximize the amount of money they can earn as a business?