Interest Rate - 2017 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgsraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picking up my Raptor tomorrow. What kind of Interest Rates are you getting from the dealer on the 2017 Raptor? Score is just over 800.

Thanks!

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Picking up my Raptor tomorrow. What kind of Interest Rates are you getting from the dealer on the 2017 Raptor? Score is just over 800.

Thanks!

I just got a 2017 Ford Explorer Sport last week for the wife and got 0.9% through Ford Finance but the day after feds raised the interest rates now they offer 1.9% on a 60 month loan. If you're over 800 no problem qualifying for that offer.

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van

Thanks!

Since you're in Ft Worth, look at Randolph Brooks FCU. Offering under 1.9% for up to 66 mos. United Heritage is advertising 1.79%. You should have no problem getting rates like that with an 800+. Dealer rates usually can't compete with credit unions.

OP
OP
S

sgsraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you're in Ft Worth, look at Randolph Brooks FCU. Offering under 1.9% for up to 66 mos. United Heritage is advertising 1.79%. You should have no problem getting rates like that with an 800+. Dealer rates usually can't compete with credit unions.

Thanks!!

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just a suggestion. Shop for a rate and then tell your dealer what you got. A lot of times we have banks that will match a CU or local bank rate. It's a win win for you and the dealer. You do all of your paperwork at one spot and your dealer gets a small flat fee from the bank for writing the loan.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thoughts on doing all at the dealership then going to a CU and refinancing?

Just more work involved for you.

Easier to make a couple phone calls ahead of time and then just tell the dealer what rate you found available. Usually they can find someone that can match it.