Installed Raptor lights and other mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paulny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A huge thanks to Jeff and Esko at Raptor Lights who installed my fog lamps. I drove 3 hours to Boston to have these fine gentleman install these lights which not only look factory, but each have their own upfitter switch and put out crazy light. I HIGHLY recommend this mod and if you're anywhere near Boston, Jeff will be happy to do the install in his driveway. Also installed the pedal commander (WOW, what a difference), 13" AntennaX off-road antenna, and covered the ugly stock sun visor stickers with ones from Rappy Graphics. Although it was a pain in the arse, I finally got the forscan setup today and made many changes that really personalize the truck (thanks Mike J. for all your help!). Chipwerke will be here Friday and oil separator going on tomorrow.

raptor1.jpg

raptor2.jpg

raptor3.jpg

raptor4.jpg

raptor5.jpg

OP
OP
paulny

paulny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn’t realize they were in Boston. I am there all the time from CT.

They were amazing, and the install literally looks factory. They install a rubber strip around the edge of the stock holes, and then bolt the bezel flush against the edge to give it a clean, custom look. Can't say enough about these guys...a class act and their attention to detail was impeccable.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That factory look with the bezels is why I also went with that same kit from fordraptorlights. Nothing else even comes close for a clean yet functional look

OP
OP
paulny

paulny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any reception loss from the 13" antenna?

None! AntennaX advertises the 13" offroad antenna as keeping 99% factory reception, and from testing it earlier I believe that to be true.