Installation Shops in Northern California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Forgiven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have recently purchased ADD front and rear bumpers along with Baja Designs lights all around. I was going to install it all myself because I don't know of any reputable installation shops up here in Northern California. So I thought I would ask the forum! So does anyone know of any reputable Shops in California that can handle my install? Thanks in advance!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
go to my old shop. its in mountain view. the car stereo company. we did, and still do a lot of raptors. (650) 938-3511 ask for kyle

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have recently purchased ADD front and rear bumpers along with Baja Designs lights all around. I was going to install it all myself because I don't know of any reputable installation shops up here in Northern California. So I thought I would ask the forum! So does anyone know of any reputable Shops in California that can handle my install? Thanks in advance!

Where you at in NorCal? Try Forged Offroad in Loomis they can do all of that for your easy.

916-803-5190

OP
OP
Forgiven

Forgiven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where you at in NorCal? Try Forged Offroad in Loomis they can do all of that for your easy.

916-803-5190

Im willing to drive to Loomis, im located in Modesto CA. Are they familiar with ADD equipment?

dieseldude

Reaction score
Extreme Motorsports
8445 Brentwood Blvd
Brentwood, CA 94513
•Phone: 925-634-3222
They do all kinds of modifications... I've used them for years, Ask for Ralph,
Tell him Phillip sent you.

gryGhst17

Full Access Member
Reaction score

4 wheel parts will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Extreme Motorsports
8445 Brentwood Blvd
Brentwood, CA 94513
•Phone: 925-634-3222
They do all kinds of modifications... I've used them for years, Ask for Ralph,
Tell him Phillip sent you.

I second this one. I know Gary over there and he does a lot with pre-runners (mainly GMC and Chevy) but I think he's going to buy a Raptor next. I hope he does. He makes some really nice tube bumpers.