Installation of Lights - 6 Aux Switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are the 6 overhead AUX switches easily accessible under the hood for light installation into a fuse like panel?

Piranharaptor

Reaction score
just so you know...there are 2 sets of 6 capped off wires. total of 12. right under the hood on the left side. on mine only 6 were visible. only one set of the six are "hot" the other set go back through the firewall (so you can run stuff inside if you want)
cost me about an hour and a lot of bad words trying to figure out my I wasn't getting power. had to dig around to find the 6 hot ones.
good luck

Dr. Hunter

Reaction score
Do you have to connect them in the glovebox like we did in the gen 1 or are they already connected?

Piranharaptor

Reaction score
No. If you want something hot under the glove box you have to find the matching wire and connect it under the hood. That's the second set of 6 wires. Just remember there are 2 sets under the hood...hot set and a set that runs Back through the firewall. Different than the gen 1.

J.Bodolay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have to connect them in the glovebox like we did in the gen 1 or are they already connected?

Wiring schematic shows: Up-fitter switches going directly to Battery Junction Box. Interior Switch in the "on" position will pull up the correlating relay in BJB. Energized relay will then provide you with fused power to the one of the six leads shown, located outside of the BJB.

Last edited: