To install wheels and tires immediately or wait till broke in?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Highest offer I got on my nearly brand new oem take off wheels/tires was $900 lol. They still in the garage

OP
OP
C

CCole77

Reaction score
Highest offer I got on my nearly brand new oem take off wheels/tires was $900 lol. They still in the garage

Wow...I figured someone with an XLT or similar F150 would jump on these and they would be an easy sell. I was thinking they would be worth more than that, $1,500 range. I mean the tires alone are probably worth more than $900.

90slow50

Reaction score
Wow...I figured someone with an XLT or similar F150 would jump on these and they would be an easy sell. I was thinking they would be worth more than that, $1,500 range. I mean the tires alone are probably worth more than $900.

Someone's picking mine up from my house today for $800. I see a guy in my local craigslist has his listed for $2300...I didn't need the money per se, and wanted them out of my garage.

jdubub

#AllRaptorsMatter
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You should be able to get around $1,200 or so. I sold my '14 factory wheels and tires about 6 months ago for $1,200 to a guy in Ennis. I posted them on Craigslist.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sold my stock one for $1000 in an hour on Offer Up... Should have sold the for more apparently.