Indefinitely Delayed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theman1990

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So mine was built end of April and it has been "QA Hold" per my dealer for a week... The window sticker disappeared a few days ago but is now posted again but today my dealer told me it's "on hold indefinitely" and "Ford has stopped all Raptor shipping" which both sound like total ********. FP Online is as helpful as my dog when he's asleep "in production, please check with your dealer from now on." Am I screwed? I see other people with there's built two weeks after mine taking delivery.

SoCalHusker

Reaction score
First I heard this. Freezing a line for a serious quality issue or automotive saftey issues like airbags, Seatbelt's , or something life threatening happens. Good luck. Love my 2017! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
First I heard this. Freezing a line for a serious quality issue or automotive saftey issues like airbags, Seatbelt's , or something life threatening happens. Good luck. Love my 2017! Lol

Way to rub it in dude.

So mine was built end of April and it has been "QA Hold" per my dealer for a week... The window sticker disappeared a few days ago but is now posted again but today my dealer told me it's "on hold indefinitely" and "Ford has stopped all Raptor shipping" which both sound like total ********. FP Online is as helpful as my dog when he's asleep "in production, please check with your dealer from now on." Am I screwed? I see other people with there's built two weeks after mine taking delivery.

I've never heard of this... my window sticker vanished also but everything went smooth after that. I had the same experience with FP chat it's a joke but have you tried to call them personally? They were able to give me a lot of information and details about my truck.... example they knew the morning my truck was delivered before my dealer even noticed it on the lot [emoji849]. Give them a call and hopefully that changes something.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

come on.

Reality check: there was a pre-production QA hold, then a just after starting production QA hold ( yeah, the media got their trucks, while we waited ).

I doubt it’s a full line stop, it’s probably just a random selection. Early holds were 6 weeks or so, yours should be much shorter.