Important question for owners??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I read on the interwebz that owning a Raptor will increase genital size by at least 1/8". I'm assuming this is a fact, since I read it. My question is how long will this take once my truck comes in? Is the effect immediate or does it take a few weeks? Do chrome 22's with low pro tires and a drop increase or decrease, the total effect? I do plan on applying some clean, artificial dirt to some parts of the truck when I get it, if that makes any difference. Thank you.

Signed, hopeful future owner.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I slowly started updating my wardrobe to looser fitting pants almost right way.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven’t grew at all, but I haven’t got a tune on it yet either. I’m guessing after it’s tuned up is when things will change ;)

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I now only wear short shorts like those strip club frequent fliers so there is room to grow....

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I guess my idea to buy one for my wife is a bad idea after all ;)

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And they had to be a SCAB, 6.2, without a Sunroof...

You make a valid point about the sunroof, @Frank N. Philosophically there is no good rationale for a sun roof on an off-road vehicle. And as a practical matter, the amount of body flexing experienced by a well driven off-road truck would be likely to cause failures in the sunroof mechanism. And that, I have noted in this forum, is exactly what's happening.