I'm out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gravedgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tired of waiting without any information (I've ordered all my cars/trucks for the past 15 years - so waiting isn't a problem, but lack of information is) and the reported issues are really dulling my interest in this truck.

My need for something bigger than my Taco (to pull a camper we ended up not getting) has gone away, so this was going to be just for fun. And it stopped being fun a long time ago.

Good luck to the rest of you guys waiting on a delivery. If anyone is interested in my MSRP order, contact Chris Greene Jr. @ Greene Ford in Gainesville, GA and ask him if you can pick up order 0005.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
That sucks, I feel for ya.

Maybe look for a gently used 2014?

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sucks dude, if you're interested in a highly modified 14, let me know, getting rid of mine here soon since it's only been a long travel pavement princess since the suspension was added.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
What siginificant "reported issues?"

We have seen oil leaks, transmission goofiness and exhaust complaints. Keep in mind that nd that these 17s have been built and tore apart several times. I would not trust one of these.

I am amazed at how people follow their orders closely and wonder where their orders are.... BUT, have no idea about the production problems going on.