If you couldn't get a raptor ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've pondered this as I'm not paying msrp for anything. What would you buy other than a raptor ?

Last edited:

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sticking with more vintage for a while since I'm getting tired of the technology in current rigs - currently have a '93 full size Bronco, '93 Land Rover Defender 110 and a '90 Land Cruiser. I really want to get an early '70's 4x4 truck now...

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sticking with more vintage for a while since I'm getting tired of the technology in current rigs - currently have a '93 full size Bronco, '93 Land Rover Defender 110 and a '90 Land Cruiser. I really want to get an early '70's 4x4 truck now...

Highboys r cool.

40 series cruiser (my personal choice).

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Highboys r cool.

40 series cruiser (my personal choice).

I saw a mint Highboy on Bring a Trailer recently...It was awesome but went for crazy money! The early Land Cruisers are really cool. Even though ours is an FJ62, I'm always amazed at the looks and thumbs up it gets!

mahabali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2013 or 2014 Raptor? IF the prices ever go down, at this point there is no reason NOT to wait for my MSRP 2017.... OR I could pay what a USED raptor went for at MSRP several years ago.

I'm getting tired of waiting so went and test drove some gen 1s this weekend... Just cant stomach the prices. Plus (flamesuit on) they are kind of dogs from 0-60. This is coming from a Jeep STR8 owner however, which I will be getting rid of for my 2017. Realize they are completely different vehicles with different capabilities.