I will pay anyone $500 for every GEN2 that I can purchase at MSRP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Exporter

Reaction score
I'm looking to get my hands on as many trucks as I can and I'm willing to pay $500 for every lead on a new raptor that my company can purchase, at MSRP or below. I'm looking for trucks on the ground or within 30 days from dealer inventory. Send me a private message with details.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not going to find many dealer stock at MSRP, i'm sure there are some out there, going to be touch finds though. shit i'll sell you my gen 1 if you want to export it.

J.Bodolay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to get my hands on as many trucks as I can and I'm willing to pay $500 for every lead on a new raptor that my company can purchase, at MSRP or below. I'm looking for trucks on the ground or within 30 days from dealer inventory. Send me a private message with details.

Best of wishes, but from what I am seeing and hearing, you won't be spending much money, or buying many 17 Raptors at that price for a while.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Keep dreaming