I just ordered my 2018 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just ordered an 18' today and is $800 more than the '17 I configured about a month ago, I hope it's worth the difference although what are you going to do, it is what it is !

Its not even a question , of course its worth it , the 17 will be known as a first year model , always an issue , its a year newer. And who knows , maybe its actually better now that they have had time to sort things out. No way id pay the same or even close for a 17.

southfla330

Reaction score
South Florida feedback...All dealers I have spoken with insist that a 2018 order cannot be placed just yet. I've been talking directly with sales managers, etc. and the response is that Ford has not communicated allocations to them. One dealer is at 5k another at 10k and a third at 15k (for when orders can be placed) with 3 '17's on the lot.

One in particular today said the 18's will not arrive until Feb or Mar of 2018 and that they can't put an order in until the fall. My search continues and I'll be looking out of state as the Florida dealer groups remain in the dark as to new model year orders (it seems...).

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its gonna be the same initial rush (to a lesser degree of course) all over again. Youll have your markup dealers (with no cost **** kit) and your MSRP or below dealers.

You will most likely see 18s in October.

Just dont get stuck on ramp 59...

DANACO

Reaction score
Where did you order your Raptor from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A dealer in Broomfield CO unless the guys in Burlington, 170 miles away sweeten the deal, unlikely. The local dealer is $500 more but certainly more convenient and more likely to get a free rental if service is needed.

jgree32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A dealer in Broomfield CO unless the guys in Burlington, 170 miles away sweeten the deal, unlikely. The local dealer is $500 more but certainly more convenient and more likely to get a free rental if service is needed.
Did you get the 2018 order for MSRP?
I'm in Arizona and looking for a 2018 order.

DANACO

Reaction score
Did you get the 2018 order for MSRP?
I'm in Arizona and looking for a 2018 order.

Yes, MSRP, however they they add $999 but give you front clear bra and window tint for it and of course the $599 dealer handling BS. They're giving me weather tech f+r mats too to offset some of the tacked on costs. Basically, it come to $500 more than another dealer 170 miles away. So $500 for convenience and most likely a free rental if I need service.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just ordered my 2018 this AM....now the wait. Lot's of great input on these forums, thanks all.

Black screw, 801, Beadlock, Torsen, BLIS, spray in liner, box lights, sync connect and the 360 camera....and delete that damn applique.

At MSRP 61745 since I am a previous customer. I always liked the off highway mom and pop dealers, they appreciate loyalty.

That's a lot of badass on 4 wheels. I can't wait to get it on the beach next winter when no one is around.

NinjaBrwn

Reaction score
South Florida feedback...All dealers I have spoken with insist that a 2018 order cannot be placed just yet. I've been talking directly with sales managers, etc. and the response is that Ford has not communicated allocations to them. One dealer is at 5k another at 10k and a third at 15k (for when orders can be placed) with 3 '17's on the lot.

One in particular today said the 18's will not arrive until Feb or Mar of 2018 and that they can't put an order in until the fall. My search continues and I'll be looking out of state as the Florida dealer groups remain in the dark as to new model year orders (it seems...).

I was looking for a 2017, and got the same BS. I started asking about placing an order for a 2018, and the same BS....10K-15K markup with most of the dealers in South Florida. I heard about World Ford of Pensacola from another forum member. I contacted them and worked out a deal of $1,000 over MSRP in about 30 mins of back and forth calls. Picked up the truck last Monday.

I know they will have 2018 allocation so you may want to check with them. Ask for Evangelos Varonos (salesman).

southfla330

Reaction score
I was looking for a 2017, and got the same BS. I started asking about placing an order for a 2018, and the same BS....10K-15K markup with most of the dealers in South Florida. I heard about World Ford of Pensacola from another forum member. I contacted them and worked out a deal of $1,000 over MSRP in about 30 mins of back and forth calls. Picked up the truck last Monday.

I know they will have 2018 allocation so you may want to check with them. Ask for Evangelos Varonos (salesman).

Thank you for the referral. I'll give them a shout in the morning and see what we can put together. Appreciate it!

jwvdds02

Reaction score

I got my 18 order in yesterday for MSRP. Dealer is in Ohio though.
A lot has to do with the dealers regional Ford rep and how soon he reaches out to them.
I kept getting a lot of BS from dealers u tip I landed on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk