I just ordered my 2018 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raymond

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop-and-Go and Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection is available on the 2018 raptor or is it still Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Mitigation that is part of the Raptor Technology package?

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I gather, 18s are slightly better value because you get a few things as standard instead of having to pay for them (applique, heated steering etc.) and you also get the auto resume on the adaptive cruise because of the new LIDAR unit. That's not bad in terms of freebies over the 17.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From what I gather, 18s are slightly better value because you get a few things as standard instead of having to pay for them (applique, heated steering etc.) and you also get the auto resume on the adaptive cruise because of the new LIDAR unit. That's not bad in terms of freebies over the 17.

--Along with a higher base price.

Nothing is free. Also if you don't want the tailgate applique, the delete is a $0 cost, so you just paid for an option you don't want. I just priced out my exact truck and it is almost $2k more as an 2018 than it was as a 2017.

chi_weezy

Reaction score

Nothing is free. Also if you don't want the tailgate applique, the delete is a $0 cost, so you just paid for an option you don't want. I just priced out my exact truck and it is almost $2k more as an 2018 than it was as a 2017.

Oh nice. This makes me feel better about ordering my dealers last 17' allocation instead of holding out for an 18'.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score

Higher base price and we pay for the applique want it or not. No free rides.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Base price already went up for 17s. My MSRP when sticker was release was a lot higher than when I signed the purchase agreement.

Did base price go up again just recently?

I believe the 2018 order guide MSRP pricing is higher than the last 2017 pricing. About the cost of the applique is the difference.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score

resale will more than make up that 2,000 in a few years