I have a window sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long time coming. Ordered July 25th refused to get rid of carbon fiber and beadlock wheels. My dealership was willing to fight to get my truck the way i ordered it

Good deal. I can understand what a relief it must be, having proof the truck actually exists! I ordered July 30th, with the beadlocks, and my build day keeps being put off further....and further.....and further. Lots of broken promises. Lots of mixed signals, and "date take-backs" from Ford, and in turn, the dealer. Their line to me now is April build, but they (Ford) say they cannot give me a specific date, and that the April timeline is "subject to change". Total BS. I've been as calm throughout this sh#t show as long as I could, but I've just about had it.

Happy for you though. Enjoy your truck for me when you get it.

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was able to pull my sticker last week and the blend date showed 3/21. I called Ford Performance on Mon 3/20 just to make sure all was on-track. They said my build was scheduled for 3/25. I thought that build date on the window sticker was pretty solid, so I checked etis on 3/22 and sure enough, showed my truck was built on 3/21. In short, I don't think Ford Performance/Service is a reliable source of info. Good luck to all those still waiting!

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was able to pull my sticker last week and the blend date showed 3/21. I called Ford Performance on Mon 3/20 just to make sure all was on-track. They said my build was scheduled for 3/25. I thought that build date on the window sticker was pretty solid, so I checked etis on 3/22 and sure enough, showed my truck was built on 3/21. In short, I don't think Ford Performance/Service is a reliable source of info. Good luck to all those still waiting!

I "liked" this not for your misfortune, but because I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments about Ford Performance and Ford Service!

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well i have a window sticker. I was going to post it but it's to big of a file.

The important info on the sticker is the carbon fiber and the beadlock wheels.

Congrats. I'll get there one day which has to be no more than another 3 months or so......

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I "liked" this not for your misfortune, but because I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments about Ford Performance and Ford Service!

Hey Autophan, of course, brother-no need to explain. We've been dealing with this ridiculous delay crap for a long time (you even longer than me) and I know you are happy for any of us long-time waiters when we see some progress. We are all crossing our fingers for you, too. I'll raise a glass when all of us summer/fall 2016 orders finally get our trucks. :party33:

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Autophan, of course, brother-no need to explain. We've been dealing with this ridiculous delay crap for a long time (you even longer than me) and I know you are happy for any of us long-time waiters when we see some progress. We are all crossing our fingers for you, too. I'll raise a glass when all of us summer/fall 2016 orders finally get our trucks. :party33:

Well thank you sir! And I concur, raising a glass for when all of us successfully make it to the end of this harrowing journey!