GEN 2 I found a couple allocations in Iowa at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a couple allocations in Iowa, They cant do CA emissions so us Cali guys are out, they are selling them at MSRP, the guys name is Nick Williams at Dewey Ford, the number is (877) 704-6793

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I found a couple allocations in Iowa, They cant do CA emissions so us Cali guys are out, they are selling them at MSRP, the guys name is Nick Williams at Dewey Ford, the number is (877) 704-6793

If the orders are not scheduled yet they can do CA emissions.

OP
OP
SOAKINRED

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No they cant

If the orders are not scheduled yet they can do CA emissions.

The order system wont let them select CA emissions, he sent a pic of the screen and i have seen it once before from another dealer, don't know why just know that it wont let them.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why would Ford build Raptors that don't meet California emissions requirements? Seems like down the road that could limit resale. Just curious is all......

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It wasn't optional when I ordered up here in Maine.
It says Cali. Emissions System right on the window sticker

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
LoL, you would never know, looks same but has a sticker that says CA and the catalytic converter is much better.

Rrrright. Better as in 'cleaner for the environment' or what most want 'less restrictive' ?

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The order system wont let them select CA emissions, he sent a pic of the screen and i have seen it once before from another dealer, don't know why just know that it wont let them.

Before I posted I went in our ordering system and spec'd a Raptor out with CA emissions just to make sure. I put it in as a retail order which may make a difference.

If that was the case Ford would be telling dealers outside of CA that they can't sell vehicles in CA.

I'm in PA. PA requires CA emission. We can't order CA emission for a PA sale so we use the code "CA emission for non CA registration". But I can still order CA emissions or 49 state emission for out of state sales. That is the same for all dealers.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

It wasn't optional when I ordered up here in Maine.
It says Cali. Emissions System right on the window sticker

Maine is probably like PA. CA emissions are required. So they would order their vehicles just like we do. CA emissions for non CA registration