I <3 sport mode

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foo.c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only have about 400 miles on mine, but my first thought as I was leaving the dealership was what a **** this thing was.

Sport mode. Kicks ass.

Jeddi

Reaction score
Damn it, now I got to go find out what it's about! Thanks!!!

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didnt use it for a few days. i was wondering what the hell everyone was talking about when they said it was quick/fast... then i found sport mode. LOL. its quick and fun thats for sure. wouldnt call it "fast" but it will do lol

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pedal Commander installed along with Sport Mode is how I plan to drive the thing!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Yeah, about that. Let me just say up front, I am not complaining, but sport mode on both Raptor and pedal commander is not exactly neighborhood friendly. Definitely fun but think of this combination like a constant play of Sammy Hagar’s “I can’t drive 55”.

It’s like this - ok, I’m making a turn, let me ease into the throttle.
meanwhile, your Raptor is thinking -

Ok we’re taking off and, oh what’s this? you want boost? OK, I will give you BOOST.

It is very, very responsive. and addictive.

Sport mode on the pedal commander and normal drive mode will be plenty. NJSP is using city +1 in normal mode and likes it.

You will not give 2 ****s about what the exhaust sounds like because you will be moving too quickly to be concerned with silly stuff like that. and honestly, under boost it sounds pretty good.