Husky mud guards and wheel well liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the engineer from husky. Apparently the mud guards and wheel well liners will both be out by the end of April. Just and Fyi.
Tone

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the engineer from husky. Apparently the mud guards and wheel well liners will both be out by the end of April. Just and Fyi.
Tone

Thanks.

I want the wheel well liners but really didn't want to wait until April for them. I guess looking back at how long it took to get the truck waiting until April will just be a walk in the park. lol

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running the universal Husky Long Johns right now, they work great and are cheap if anyone needs something sooner. Have a WRC Rally car look to them.

I will be going for rear wheel well liner when they're out for sure, thanks for the heads up.

OP
OP
Tonecapone

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will the 16/17 Ford wheel well liners fit?

The 16/17 liners are way too small. I already had my wheel wells linexed when I did the bed but I really like their mud guards. I may wait for them.
Tone

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on the fence with the wheel liners. they do look good but I do like the way the Fox shocks show from the outside which is why I may just go Linex on the metal part of the well. I think the Husky liners will cover a good part of the shocks but I do like the protection they offer. There's certainly enough time to think about it... haha