HPE 2017 Raptor Dyno pulls and 0-60 times

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pretty damned respectable, IMO. It runs about the same quartermile time as the LT1-powered 4th gen F-bodies did back in the day... in a factory, off-road oriented pickup... not bad, says I.

It's definitely a great place to start! :biggrin:

J.Bodolay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like the Ford Raptor will continue it's 5 year tradition of exceeding expectations with the 2017. Great videos, thank you. The first FRF member's '17 Raptor arrived this week. Hopefully they will start landing all around us now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

So for others that don't want to watch the videos of John, here are the numbers he was reporting.

0-60 : 5.3 seconds
1/4 Mile: 14.1 secs @ 96mph

At the rear wheels
365 hp
422lb torque at around 3700rpms

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang. The power in the midrange is expected, but I'm surprised how quickly the turbos spool up and really surprised that it carries that torque further up the revs than the V8.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be curious to see what the 0-60 and 1/4 miles times are with 4x4 on...just out of curiosity.
I'd bet that they're worse... it didn't seem to have a traction problem in 2WD, and adding the driveline drag of the 4WD stuff wouldn't do it any favors.