GEN 2 how many of you track your MPGs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been using Fuelly for several years now - each time I fillup, pull up the app and log data...

looking at their website, it seems that with over 1800 F-150s contributing data from 1975 up to 2017 - average MPG looks to be around 16MPG overall...
mvFZrXa.png

Ford F-150 MPG - Actual MPG from 4,353 Ford F-150 owners

would love to see the GEN2 trucks on here!!!

for example, here's my daily driver...

109320.png

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I personally use the GasCubby app. Not that I need to know my actual MPG, but I'm a bit of a data junkie. I also use it to track my oil changes, filter changes, tire rotations, and alignment so I know when I need to do all my maintenance.

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I personally use the GasCubby app. Not that I need to know my actual MPG, but I'm a bit of a data junkie. I also use it to track my oil changes, filter changes, tire rotations, and alignment so I know when I need to do all my maintenance.

Yeah I'm more for longer term monitoring... when mpg is affected it could be clogged filter, or time for fluid changes - diff or txfr case, etc

gyrotech

Reaction score
Just drove austin to vail. Got a solid 13 and change. It actually got worse from my Pennsylvania to Texas run. Not going to worry about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Toadster,
Just shy of 90,000 miles. I'm averaging 15.2 mpg over the life of my 2013. The 6.2 is a thirsty pig; but it has enough grunt that if you drive with a light right foot you can beat the average 13 mpg easily....
Eddie