GEN 2 How long has it been taking lately?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dannym2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Placed the order for my 2018 SCREW 802a yesterday. The dealer has 2 coming in January that they begged me to buy, but I had to have white and they were lead foot and black. Not sure when to expect the DORA for mine? Dealer mentioned February / March timeframe for delivery. That sound about right? Build sheet shows priority code of 19, is that basically equivalent to 10-98, or is it better than 20 worse than 18? I have no idea how I am going to make it until feb/March for the truck, I’m already overly anxious! Feel free to post up your oxford whites for entertainment! Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhilZx6

Reaction score
I ordered mine September 9th and my Build date is December 4th. So about 3 months from order to build, not sure how long after that until I receive it.

danmcw34

Reaction score
Yea im close to the same. Ordered sept 30th. Was told my build date is dec.18. I would expect another 3 weeks after that for delivery. I did choose carbon fiber and beadlocks of that is still affecting orders. Gonna call my dealer this week or next to check my build date again.

OP
OP
dannym2009

dannym2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stayed away from those to try to speed it up. Dealer mentioned they have been slowing orders down. Hopefully it helps, time will tell..

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I placed my order on Nov. 8th and was given a scheduled build date the week of January 22nd. I ordered the bead locks and carbon trim but I’m ok if it takes a little longer.

Heeblet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted in the order discussion thread but CF BL SCAB

Ordered 10/8
VIN Received 11/20
Build Date 1/29/2018
ETA Delivery March 2018

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Tretiak30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s what I like to hear!! What options?

SCREW, 802a, and some basic additions. I thought the CF looked cheesy as well as the stickers and tailgate appliqué so I opted out. No BL wheels either since I’m going a different route