How to Find a Raptor on a Dealer Lot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Photon’, you are a class act. I already have a 2017, but well done helping the brothers and sisters out.

Respect.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. I been doing it manually. Both the ones that match my order are +$10K.

Bark beetle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already have my truck but had to try it just to see if anyone else in the country has my build, and the answer is zero right now. One key option that is missing is the front limited slip. Thanks for the entertainment and this will really help my friends when I convince them that they need to buy one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
P

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One key option that is missing is the front limited slip.

That comes part of the 802A package which is 90% of the ones in this system. And there's only a handful that are 801A that have it added as an option. I'd imagine you'd have an extremely hard time finding an 801A with the limited slip option that's not a customer order.

Ashton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That comes part of the 802A package which is 90% of the ones in this system. And there's only a handful that are 801A that have it added as an option. I'd imagine you'd have an extremely hard time finding an 801A with the limited slip option that's not a customer order.

After a couple of hours of using your tool and searching 50+ vins and ship dates, the spray in bed liner delays the shipment of the raptor's for 30 or more days. Anyone else see this issue with build data and shipment date?

OP
OP
P

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a couple of hours of using your tool and searching 50+ vins and ship dates, the spray in bed liner delays the shipment of the raptor's for 30 or more days. Anyone else see this issue with build data and shipment date?

Is there a way to know when a car is shipped given the VIN?

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My dealer suggested skipping the factory spray in bed liner to save about 1 week. I hear the linex works just as good so I went with that option.