How did you get your Rail Car # for Tracking?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Curious... Talked with Ford and no one can give me the rail car number. Trying to narrow down when the truck will arrive.

OP
OP
JetDriver480

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't asked the dealer yet (I feel like I already ask him enough questions lol)

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score
Scottsdale, AZ

find out what the rail yard is closest to you. Which if i remember its about 45 min from phoenix but can't remember the town name. Call around find out who the local car shipping companies are typically 2 or 3 and call them and tell them what dealership you bought it from and they will have your info

POPN427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
find out what the rail yard is closest to you. Which if i remember its about 45 min from phoenix but can't remember the town name. Call around find out who the local car shipping companies are typically 2 or 3 and call them and tell them what dealership you bought it from and they will have your info

El Mirage...I believe

OP
OP
JetDriver480

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I too have heard it's El Mirage.... was hoping there was an easier way than just calling local shipping companies...

POPN427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I would call Ford Performance they always told me the what town the train was in....last was Winslow AZ

I'm actually going to Scottsdale tomorrow to get my truck.