Hood & Exterior Graphics - PICS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer just sent me THIS.
Included are photos of the hood & exterior graphics everyone was wondering about (glad I passed on them).

I may be paying them straight up MSRP, but at least they've been straight up with me and send me any tidbit of info immediately when they get it.

OP
OP
A

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually I just noticed someone else posted this a couple threads before me. Sorry for repost - didn't see that one! Anyway, these ones are saved to a Google Drive so should be easier to download (or display directly via Chrome preview if you're using Google Chrome browser).

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice!! Finally some good shots of the CF knob

Also further info that the color accent pkg w/ cf does obviously have an orange tint

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Nice!! Finally some good shots of the CF knob

Also further info that the color accent pkg w/ cf does obviously have an orange tint

If you look closer at the orange interior pic you'll notice that the shifter isn't carbon fiber. Also the trim on the orange package looks like this and has the orange tint. I'm thinking the CF option and the Orange option will be offered separately and won't be orderable as a combination.

Attachments

• IMG_5600.jpg
    IMG_5600.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
OP
OP
A

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
crazy how much they want for those decals. LOL
Wonder if they are made of gold.

I know right? I've completely plastidipped two vehicles and it was easy as pie (no painting experience here) and they came out pretty darn great.

I'd rather stencil on some graphics identical to this in plastidip... hell of a lot less $$$ and removable. Also, rather than having to thin your own dip with a gallon of plastidip and vm&p naptha, a simple rattle can of plastidip will give nice results identical to the graphics they're offering here.

This package just seems like a complete waste of money.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you look closer at the orange interior pic you'll notice that the shifter isn't carbon fiber. Also the trim on the orange package looks like this and has the orange tint. I'm thinking the CF option and the Orange option will be offered separately and won't be orderable as a combination.

I think I read on the FAQ that you could combine the two options.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok graphics look ok...but will do without. Whats the tailgate like without the epplique?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Wow those options look terrible for the money, especially the decals. Whoever designed that concept at Ford needs to be fired.