GEN 2 Honest Dealer in the North East

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorOne

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

As posted in my introduction post

----
Hello everyone!

I'm from North NJ and I'm looking to buy a 2017 Raptor Black on Black with 802A package, twin moon roof, and second row heated seats!

My local dealer wants 15k over the MSRP.... Anyone knows a good dealer in NJ, NY, MD, PA, VA, or CT?

---

krock77

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

----
Hello everyone!

I'm from North NJ and I'm looking to buy a 2017 Raptor Black on Black with 802A package, twin moon roof, and second row heated seats!

My local dealer wants 15k over the MSRP.... Anyone knows a good dealer in NJ, NY, MD, PA, VA, or CT?

---

I'm from North Jersey also and all the dealers are rip off artists in the area. I bought my Raptor at Fred Beans Ford of Boyertown and it was by far the best automotive purchasing experience ever!! The guys at Fred Beans are awesome. They treated me so well, I started buying all my fleet trucks from them as well. Ask for Rob Hnat, he is the general manager and top shelf! Good luck.

OP
OP
R

RaptorOne

Reaction score
I'm from North Jersey also and all the dealers are rip off artists in the area. I bought my Raptor at Fred Beans Ford of Boyertown and it was by far the best automotive purchasing experience ever!! The guys at Fred Beans are awesome. They treated me so well, I started buying all my fleet trucks from them as well. Ask for Rob Hnat, he is the general manager and top shelf! Good luck.

Thank you so much!!

May I ask, was it over msrp? I will reach out to Fred tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Try Ditschman Ford, Flemington, NJ. Ask for Mark Schmalling.

Thanks! Will do!

Gibson2015

Reaction score
Contact Blake at Bob Davidson Ford right outside of Baltimore, MD. I was in contact with him about a few raptors, unfortunately they are a bit out of my price range but I spoke with them a week or so ago and they said they would do MSRP plus tax and tags. Don't see why they wouldn't do it for you, I'm not anyone special to them, I walked in the door as a customer and they treated me fairly and didn't BS me. Give them a call, can't hurt.

(410) 661-6400

krock77

Reaction score
Thank you so much!!

May I ask, was it over msrp? I will reach out to Fred tomorrow.

They are not asking $10-$15 over like the dealers around North Jersey. They will take care of you and deliver the truck on time. They actually delivered the two Raptors I ordered three months early. Great buying experience.

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine from Muzi Ford in Needham MA. I ordered at MSRP. I think they had 1 or 2 allocations left when I ordered in December. Reach out to Tim Duffy.

ron.bumpus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nazareth ford

Hello everyone!

----
Hello everyone!

---

Tom Gasper
2500 over